Monday, September 1, 2008

Football, Computers, and Other Fun Stuff

Well I am sure most of you know that football season has officially started. This is a good thing for Brady since he can't play any sports right now. However, it isn't as good for me. But, so far it hasn't been so bad! Saturday was the first day that we were going to be watching lots of football. So, Brady took me shopping to get me a laptop. He bought me a new laptop so I can blog while he is watching football, but we can still be right next to each other. (He is so sweet, right?) We had something done to the computer so they said it wouldn't be done until 6:00 at night. I was a little bummed because I was going to have to watch at least a whole football game, if not more. But, I was saved when we were on our way home from the store. My sister-in-law, Sierra, called me to go to Swiss Days with her. I usually don't like to leave my cute little hubby on the weekend but I was more than happy to go with her. So, Brady stayed home and watched football and we went and had tons of fun (thanks Sierra). After I got home, our friends Justin and Melissa Chambers came over to say hello. We set up a blog for them (they just got married). So, check it out if you know them.
Sunday I was so happy because Brady got to help me with my primary class. Primary children are so incredible. I love being in the Primary. After our ward we went to listen to my dad speak. He did an incredible job.
Today we got up and went to get me a sofa table. I have been looking for one for SO long. We got one and I love it. Then Brady's family came over so that we could do our fantasy football draft. This is what Brady uses to get me to watch football. It was really fun though. I think I am going to win this year. I need to think of a good team name. Any thoughts? My team name last year was "Smack n' Sack". I need a good one for this year. Brady and I just got done watching the first show of the newest season of Prison Break. (We finished season 3 on Friday with Brady and Laurel (thanks guys)). It was amazing as usual. I will have to post about it more later.
So, tomorrow is back to work as usual. I am glad that this is a short week.
Signiture 1 Pictures, Images and Photos

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Yeah on the laptop! They are the best invention ever. Your new header is way cute too. Thanks goodness for Michael being back on. talk to you soon!

Paige said...

laptops are the best! Seriously, your life will never be the same. ha Sounds like you've been having alot of fun lately. I was going to go to swiss days with my mom and sisters but we decided not to at the last minute. Kind of wish we had.

Veronica said...

You said the magic word, LAPTOP! Can't live without mine and when John gets home from work he can't live without mine. I think Brady likes the laptop more than Laurel.....and he wasn't so sure they needed it. So happy for you and the new purchase. I am not so good with the fantasy football name. I will think about it though. It was good to see you on Sunday! Good luck with Brady's appointment on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I love the new picture of you both on the top of your blog you guys look really cute together!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog header its way cute!

Anonymous said...

i wrote that twice lol im an idiot!! talk to you soon!!

Melissa Warren said...

Hey Steph, i want to see your Sopha table!By the way me and Justin are obsessed with Prison Break! We wathed it for three hours last night! I think Justin goes through withdrawals when he is at work haha he misses it more than me! :) Anyways we should go all go out to dinner sometime or something. love ya

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Hey guys! We're so glad you found us! Now we can keep in touch! We need to get together before this baby comes! We should get together with Ky and Shelb and all meet up for dinner or something! It's been way to long since we've seen you! Hope everything is going well!

Mike and Shelb.