My parents have the two cutest dogs. Their names are Sadie and Gracie. Sadie is Gracie's mom. They love people so much and for the most part, they are really good dogs. One of our favorite things to do with them is to dress them up. We have sweaters for the winter for them. They are so cute in the sweaters! Yesterday Brady and I stopped by my parents and my mom showed me some Halloween costumes that she got for the dogs. I know this sounds lame but it is just so funny to see the outfits on the dogs. We put the costumes on and tried to get some good pictures. What do you think? We think they are SO stinkin' cute. They are at least good for a laugh! 








Friday, October 24, 2008
Sadie and Gracie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













11 comments:
That is hilarious! Those dogs have never looked cuter.
Steph this is so funny! I am glad to see that my mom is not the only one to dress up her dog!!! I will have to post pictures of Baylee! She is dressing up for halloween too! Love ya!
Steph this is so funny! I am glad to see that my mom is not the only one to dress up her dog!!! I will have to post pictures of Baylee! She is dressing up for halloween too! Love ya!
Sorry I pushed the button twice...
:-D Oh man this is too cute! I love dogs! And they look adorable in their cute little costumes!
OMG! They are so cute! We have coats for are dogs in the winter to! But i want to buy them a halloween costume now!! :)
Steph,
Those dogs are way cute. congrats on getting your ssw test over with. I remember how nervous I was waiting for the screen to say pass or fail. I was so relieved when I saw pass! Well good luck with your house!
Diane
Those are the cutest little outfits. I love Schnauzers - my family had one growing up and it was our favorite dog that we ever had. That's great that they let you dress them up!
They are very cute, actually you/your mom would go crazy out here, there are doggy outfits at like every 3rd shop. Last week we were walking down main street in a little town and I saw baby costumes- yeah hurray I've been looking all over for some costumes for Eden....Wrong! It took us a while to figure out why they were all belly shirts:) They do love their dogs! The shops even leave out water bowls for the dogs and have places you can tie them up while you shop...I guess you have to replace kids with something! Happy Halloween, looks like fun:)
Ha ha! That is so cute!
I love it!
Post a Comment