Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!

Today is my sister Jen's birthday. She is 24 today! It seems like just yesterday we were sharing a room and playing house. She is a beautiful, hardworking, loving person. She and her cute hubby Scott live in Ogden. Jen works at the Corporate Office for Flying J. She is a very important part of her family and I love her so much! Today to celebrate her birthday our family went to Famous Dave's for dinner. Then we came home and had cake and ice cream and gave her presents. Jen, I hope you had a great day and we love you so much!


6 comments:

Veronica said...

I love Jen...you all are such great people and the neatest family. Looks like a good birthday celebration!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

The birthday celebration looks fun! I am glad that you were able to celebrate Jen's birthday with your family.

Laurel said...

Jen is one of the sweetest nicest person I know. I am glad you could all celebrate her birthday together! Happy belated birthday Jen!

Ryan and Heidi said...

You have such a cute family! Happy birthday to Jen! Tell your family hi for us!

Paige said...

I don't know your sister but if she's anything like you then I'm sure I'd like her. Happy Birthday!

10zfam said...

man, i'm jealous i'm not part of your family. i love getting clothes for my b-day. this is KariAnn (Urry) Tensmeyer by the way. tell your family hi