I was tagged by Emily so here I go. . .
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: ATTACHED!!!
B- Best Friend: My hubby, Brady
C-Cake or Pie: Pie - PUMPKIN!
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Shoes
F- Favorite Color: Bright Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: North Ogden, UT
I- Indulgences: Shopping, soccer, cuddling with Brady, eating pumpkin pie and PF Chang's chocolate wall
J- January or July?: July, I love warm weather!
K-Kids: Not right now
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: August 3, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 4 - 2 brothers and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, unless they are the sour ones (yuck)
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing a family member
Q- Quote:
R- Reason To Smile: We almost have a house!!!!!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Laurel, Sierra, Kerri
U- Unknown fact about me: My little brother and I have the same birthday (you would know this if you read my blog) :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat! I don't love how we get meat but I do love to eat it. I just don't think about it when I am eating it. . .
W- Worst Habit: Cake Mania (it is Brady, Ty Sparrow, and Brady Mock's fault, they know why)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither, but if I had to get one I guess I would prefer an ultrasound (even though I have never had one so I don't know how it is)
Y-Your favorite food: Its a tie. . . Pumpkin pie or corned beef
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries
Friday, May 23, 2008
Tagged. . . Thanks Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Steph you are so cute. I can tell you really like pumpkin pie! I love it too!
Okay so I had to go ask brady what cake mania even is. That is hilarious. you hadn't told me about that!
Thanks for being a good sport, Steph!
Post a Comment