I just wanted to do a quick update until I get some pictures to put on here. . . We have had lots of birthdays and other fun stuff that we have been up to. On April 8th it was Brady's birthday. He turned the big 26! Then on April 17th it was mine and my little brother, Tyler's birthday. I turned 23 and Tyler is 19! Then on April 18th it was my brother-in-law, Scott's birthday. He turned 31! Then we were able to go see Brady's brother, Chris, walk for graduating with his MASTERS degree! We are SO proud of him and what he has acomplished! He is so smart and SUCH a hard worker! Congrats Chris! That same day (May 2nd) it was my little sister, Karlee's birthday. She turned 15! I can't believe she is getting so old! She is going to be dating soon! It is just too crazy! The next exciting thing that we were able to do is to schedule our ultrasound to find out what we are having! We will be finding out on May 18th! We can't wait! It is funny to hear what everyone thinks we are going to have. I think the majority thinks it will be a girl. But, I am going to put a poll on the side of the blog to see what everyone thinks now. Anyways, I will update soon with some pictures from all of the birthdays and then some pictures of our baby!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Okay, so Mikey thinks you are having a boy, I think it is a girl (and I was right with ours.) I am so excited for you!! What do you think it is?
4 MORE DAYS AND YOU FIND OUT!! I am very excited!! Text me as soon as you find out what kind of bun your cooking:-D GOOD LUCK!! I have a feeling a girl, but whenever I say it is always the opposite so probably a boy:-D We shall seee! How exciting!!
I can't wait for MONDAY!!! You guys had a lot of birthdays! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment