Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I have the most wonderful dad I could ever ask for. He is such a great example of love and caring to me. He is so funny and smart! I am so glad to have him in my life. Dad, I love you and hope you had a wonderful day! You are the best!

This is me and my sweetheart almost four years ago. He is going to be a daddy soon and I know he is going to be such a wonderful father! He loves me and his little baby girl so much, he always shows that to me. I am so happy that I get to have an eternal family with Brady and our baby girl that will be here soon. She is going to love him SO much! Happy Father's Day Brady, I love you so much!

This is Brady with his wonderful dad, Dave. I am grateful to have Dave in my life and I know Brady is too. Dave is a wonderful example to us in lots of ways. He is a wonderful dad and I am grateful for his example to Brady. We appreciate all he does for us. Happy Father's Day Dave, we love you!

There are so many wonderful fathers in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful day! I love you guys!
Signiture 1

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Loved your post and beautiful pictures! You are sweet! I know that little baby girl is coming to a wonderful family. Can't wait to meet her. Love you!

Ben and Camille said...

Such a sweet post. Your dad is such a great guy. And so is Brady! Your little girl has the BEST parents EVER! :)

Laurel said...

I loved all those pictures! You have an awesome dad, husband, and FIL! You did awesome yesterday and we were so glad we could be there!

korrock said...

hey steph!!
do you remembe me? from the Roy pool? I was just going through people's blog and saw yours! how are you what is new?? when are you due?

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

What a cute post! You did such a good job in church! I can't wait for your tiny girl to arrive; you will both be wonderful parents!

MoRgAn! said...

I love that picture of you and your dad! So cute! This post was so cute and sweet! Sounds like your one lucky girl with an amazing Dad, Husband, and Father in Law! Hope things are going great for you!