Friday, October 9, 2009

INTRODUCING......

BRECKYN LOO HESS
On October 6th, 2009 Brady and I welcomed our little girl into this world. She was born at 11:09am and was 6lb 4oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen (of course) and we could not be happier that she is here with us. I went in to have her at midnight and eleven hours later she was here! Labor was pretty good after I got my epidural. I was having back labor and that was really painful. But, epidurals are incredible and I was pretty good after I got that. I didn't have to push very long when she was ready to come. It was the most amazing experience for Brady and me. We came home yesterday in the afternoon and had a long night last night. It is all worth it though when we look at how cute she is! Today we went to her doctor appointment and she weighs 5 lb 14 oz. and is doing really well!
Here are some pictures of everything. I look so tired in all of the pictures because I was exhausted! Because I was having such pain in my back from the labor, I only got about 15 minutes of sleep that night. Poor Brady didn't get hardly any either. It took Brady and I a while to get pregnant but we know that Heavenly Father had this little angel waiting for the right time to come to us. We are so glad she is here and love her SO much! Breckyn, you are the best thing that has happened to me and your dad. We can't wait to make so many fun memories with you!













23 comments:

Emily said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!

Ben and Camille said...

she is so beautiful. you are all 3 so beautiful!! :) and i love how happy brady looks. you guys are cute.

Laurel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Thanks for posting! You look beautiful and Breckyn is GORGEOUS! I am sorry about the long night, but so happy for you!!! You guys will be awesome parents and Breckyn is a lucky girl to come to you! Love you!

Brock and Arrienne said...

I am so glad to hear that everything went well. She is so adorable! Congratulations!!

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

Steph! c ongrats...we are so happy for ya! she is a doll! hope ypu are doing great!

Alyssa said...

What a sweet little girl! Congrats you two. You'll make awesome parents!

Emily said...

She is absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!

Trina said...

Yeah! She's beautiful! Hopefully everything went well for you! I'm so excited for you to be taking your first baby home with you and change your whole life. It's so wonderful.

P.S.We're expecting #3 and should find out soon what we'll be having. Even though Evelyn is certain it's a girl. When I ask her what we should name the baby if it's a boy, she tell me, "Oh, but it's not, it's a girl, a sister." Maybe she has some intuition, or maybe she just doesn't know that it would be possible to have a brother in this family.

Jackie Dillard said...

Congratulations Steph!!! She is SO cute!!! I am glad that everything went well with both you and her, and that she's now here and healthy! Congrats!!! :)

Julie said...

Steph she is sooooo cute!! Glad everything is going good for you guys! Such a cute family!! I love her name too!!

Cassie said...

She is Adorable! Congrats... You guys will be great parents!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

She is just beautiful! I just love her little features. We are so very happy for you two! You are already such great parents. Steph - let me know if you need ANYTHING. Those first few weeks are rough...it's still fresh on my mind :)! We love you guys!

Chris and Kerri said...

I just can't get enough of her!! Hope you guys are both doing good!

MoRgAn! said...

Ah she is the sweetest little girl! Thank you for letting me come see her! She is so dang cute! Congrats to the both of you you guys are amazing parents already! Hope you made it through the day w/the hubby back at work! Let me know if you need anything or I can do anything to help you out! Love ya!

Melissa Jenkins said...

She is so precious and so little. Congrats and take it easy- no stress about anything- just snuggle down and get some rest!

Melissa

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is so beautiful! We are glad to hear that Mom and baby are doing well. We can't wait to meet little Brecklyn!

Jake and Natalie said...

YAY! :) She is a doll!! Congrats to you both and Steph you look great! I can't wait to see her in person when you bring her to the office sometime. How fun!!

Matt, Lynette and Haley said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations. Matt and I are really happy for you guys.

Rachel said...

steph she is beautiful!! congrats to the both of you. love the pick where brady is holding her, he looks so happy to be a dad.

Alyssa Warner said...

What a beautiful little girl and I love the name. Congrats!I'm glad everything went well!

Alyssa said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats Steph! I know you will be an awesome mother! And you looked great when you were prego! :) Congrats congrats congrats! Yay!

hilary said...

ah! i never check blogs so i didn't know she came already! how exciting! she is a doll! i hope you both are doing well! sorry to hear about the back pain, that's no beuno. you look awesome and i love the pics though! congrats again!

Jo said...

Yea!!! She is gorgeous!! Congrats!