Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick update

I went to the doctor yesterday and we are officially scheduled to have our baby. We are supposed to be at the hospital Monday by midnight, which I guess is really Tuesday. I am going to be started when we get there and hopefully will have this sweet girl here Tuesday sometime. Hopefully we are all ready for her to come into our family, I guess we will see! Brady and I can't wait to have her join us!

11 comments:

mckenzie said...

YAY!!!! Good luck!

Ben and Camille said...

can't wait for pictures!

Laurel said...

I am so excited and think about it all the time! You are going to do awesome and she will be gorgeous! Your little girl is so lucky to come to such amazing parents!

Rachel said...

so exciting! can't wait to see her!!

Jill said...

I am so excited for ya! Good luck and let us know if you need anything.

Chris and Kerri said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting. We can't wait to meet our new neice!

Trina said...

Yeah, good luck!

Jackie Dillard said...

Hey Steph!!! Congratulations on getting ready to have your baby! Good luck with everything...you are going to be an amazing mom!!! :)

Lauren Tatton said...

Good luck! I cant wait to hear how it goes!

Julie said...

yeah! good luck!

Sarah said...

So exciting! Good luck with everything!!